Monday, September 15, 2008

Communications: Drawing






With these drawings, I felt that boldness would play a key role in the presentation of my drawings of the Seidler house. However, I believe that boldness isnt just only achieved via heavy linework with a pen. In consultation with my tutor Felicity-Anne, I had supplemented heavy linework with both Black and white card which was a welcome change, and was something that wasnt replicated by anyone else in my group at the time.

In this particular workshop, I learned that different mediums of presentation could achieve different results, meaning, that when I had initially presented my work with no card, while it looked good, it lacked the standout element that would set it apart from the others and make it unique. The adoption of the cardboard placement ensured that my work would then become unique an unreplicated in comparison to everyone elses.

No comments: