Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Communications Reflection

For me, communications was quite a good subject for exploring the different methods of representation within architecture. I felt that the workshops that I had participated in were helpful in allowing me to broaden my scope in terms of visual representation in a relatively fun working environment. I found the general workload quite good, as it was enough to keep you on your toes, but not too muxh that it was overpowering other subjects work! My personal favourite was the fluid thoughts workshop because of the new experiences I went through in using charocal as a medium for representation, something very new to me, and although my work was very primitive to begin with, I did feel gradual improvement and confidence growing, both could be attested to myself and my tutor's encouragement.

No comments: